Public procurement is not limited to procurements via PROZORRO system. Ukraine implements a large number of projects financed by the International Financial Institutions (the IFIs), in particular by the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), and the European Investment Bank (EIB). Implementation of these projects is carried out in compliance with the respective IFI’s guidelines. As well, there are projects following procedures of other IFIs.
Our Firm has extensive experience in the field of public procurement. By working with us, you will have the opportunity to
- Receive support from procurement specialists in preparation for participation in projects, revision of tender proposals with respect to the practice of specific Employers, appellate authorities and IFIs;
- Appeal against unlawful decisions of the tender committees to the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, to a court or to the IFI financing the project;
- Sign contracts for the supply of goods, works and services in the manner prescribed by law and in your benefit, but not based on often unreasonable requirements of one of the parties;
- Receive professional support at all stages of procurement, starting from the preparation for a project till its completion;
- Avoid unsubstantiated and unreasonable costs when implementing projects for public funds, including FIDIC contracts;
- Understand the intricacies of FIDIC contracts that will protect your interests.
- Provided support in the procurement of goods, works and services in compliance with the Law on Public Procurement in a few dozen procedures, inter alia in procurement of engineering structures during the construction of the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium in Kyiv;
- Provided support in the procurement of goods, works and services carried out via PROZORRO in compliance with the Law on Public Procurement, inter alia for the construction and building, capital repair and reconstruction of facilities and the supply of goods and services;
- Were attracted as experts and consultants in the following projects financed by the IFIs:
- Restoration of the M41Road section Avicenna Monument – West Gate, km 0 – km 1.2, km 1.94 – km 4.0, km 4.0 – km 4.9;
- Completion of the subway construction in Dnipropetrovsk (following the EBRD procedures);
- Construction of wastewater treatment plants and water supply networks in the cities of Ukraine in frames of the Second Urban Infrastructure Project (following the IBRD procedure);
- Construction and commissioning of substations in frames of the Second Power Transmission Project (project of UKRENERGO financed by IBRD);
- Construction and reconstruction of roads under the Pan-European Corridors Project (following the EBRD procedures), the Second Road Safety Improvement Project (following the IBRD procedures), and the Road Sector Development Project (following the IBRD procedure);
- Project for the heat networks upgrade in the cities of Ukraine (following the EBRD procedure) and a large number of smaller-scale projects.
- Cooperate with leading public organizations monitoring public procurement.